Dishwasher Part

I'm trying to locate a Program Switch for a Kitchen Aide dishwasher from th emid 90's. I can't find it anywhere and the manufacturer no longer supplies it. I even checked ebay. I'd hate to throw out this appliance just 'cause a can't find a simple replacement part. Can anyone help me figure out how to find one. Thanks!

-- RAG --

Reply to
ctgeeks

Try here...

This place usually had appliance parts I needed and they can locate the part you need by appearance. Decent turnaround too.

Reply to
Phisherman