Dish on the roof

Some guy called me today and told me that he is from a satelite or something like that. He said that for $79 he would put a dish on my roof. That is really stupid. Why would I want a dish on my roof? I dont eat on the roof. Besides, I got a whole sink full of dishes and if I want one on the roof, all I got to do is sleep with Robby my neighbor and he will put the dish up there for free. He told me that if I sleep with him he will fix anything in my house for free. Why do people put dishes on their roof anyhow? Is that so they dont have to wash them, or do they stop roof leaks?

Blondie

Reply to
real-dumb-blond