Digital Body Weight Scale,

Letsfit Digital Body Weight Scale, For sale. On Amazon

But Letsfit is just Leftist misspelled Would you buy a scale like that?

Reply to
micky

a) Yes

b) I figured the right wingers here would have a field day with this.

c) You posted just to complain and you think that is better than nonsense?

Reply to
micky

Guess you expect us to say that it is a good scale for you. OK, I said it. You happy?

Reply to
Frank

micky explained :

Not if it transposed the numbers also.