Daikin VRV-S system

I have a condominium home in Manhattan (one very large living room and

3 small-medium-sized bedrooms) and after a couple high quotes for a ductless split system, one company gave me a comparatively very reasonable quote to install a Daikin VRV-S system, with just one outdoor unit on our terrace and 4 units inside (3 wall-mounted, and one ceiling-suspended for the living room).

Does anyone have anything positive or negative to say about Daikin systems before i put down our money on this very expensive project?

Thanks so much!

Reply to
dkabramson