Craigslist alchemy - will any doors work with a neo angle shower base?

OK team,

I see this great shower base on my local Craigslist:

MAXX Tigris shower base:

It's JUST the base, no doors, for $100.

I really want a neo angle shower. Can I use any shower door set with this base?

Reply to
Bryan Scholtes

What did they say when you called them?

Joe

Reply to
Joe

They didn't say anything - I left VMs with several people there and got no answer.

So if all 38" shower bases have smooth flat tops, can I assume that all shower door systems have smooth flat bottoms?

Reply to
Bryan Scholtes