crack in bath tub

Just found a hairline crack in our 2 person Jacuzzi tub which was seldom used. There was no leak the last time I used it, but I am not sure how long the crack has been there. Does this need immediate attention? Could this be fixed easily?

Reply to
Shaw news

Is it a fiberglass-reinforced plastic tub? If so, the "crack" you see could be just a crack in the gelcoat Ð i.e., not all the way through. This is a common cosmetic problem with fiberglass boats, however it is usually just a cosmetic, rather than structural, problem. YMMV.

Reply to
=?MACINTOSH?Q?=D0_Colonel_=D0?

Thanks. I will check into that.

Reply to