Counter-tops: What's next after granite?

It wasn't sarcasm. It was genuine insanity. Only rightwinger nutcases refer to the proposed legislation as "ObamaCare".

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Well, at least it's just paranoia. At least I don't, in actual fact, have a vast right wing conspiracy coming after me.

I'd rather be in my shoes!

Reply to
Malcolm Hoar

homas

That's nothing. You should see the vast left-wing conspirators after everything. OMG what a crowd...

Reply to
Thomas G. Marshall

I don't remember ever seeing one.

Properly installed time can last centuries.

Reply to
Bob F

Funny how everything bad is always Democrats fault. Ever notice the RECORD number of Republican filibusters in that period? Double any similar previos record.

Yet the downtrend started by Bush has been reversed.

History suggests otherwise.

Reply to
Bob F

You live in an alternate reality.

Turn off FOX and try looking at the real world.

Reply to
Bob F

He have to learn how to think for himself and how to conduct minimal research into topics he argues about. Much easier to be a mindless dittohead.

Reply to
AZ Nomad