cost of installing Tiles

Could someone give me a ballpark figure of what it should cost to install 12 x 12 porcelain tiles in a 80 sq ft area, my kitchen? There is laminated flooring there now, and apparently they have to be removed in order for my doors to open freely.

Reply to
Noel

anywhere from $1 per square foot to $20. you don't say where you are, and we can't tell because you're not holding the floor up high enough.

try calling someone in your yellow pages.

Reply to
charlie

Sorry, brooklyn, ny and what do you mean by not holding the floor up high enough?

Reply to
Noel