connect 5 mm power cable

What connector is used to splice 5 mm power cable? Cannot be wire nut, can it? Photo links are highly appreciated.

Reply to
yky

I think I looked at the metric wire number instead of mm. If 4 gauge American, then no wire nuts.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Split Bolt Line Taps. Often referred to by the original manufacturer's name - Burndy

the catalog page with photos is at

clare

Only MALE wires have Wire Nuts!

Reply to
hammerhead

Can't believe the price. Here in Burma, it costs around 30 cents a piece.

Reply to
yky