connect 5 mm power cable

What connector is used to splice 5 mm power cable? Cannot be wire nut, can it? Photo links are highly appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net says...

I think I looked at the metric wire number instead of mm. If 4 gauge American, then no wire nuts.
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:26:03 -0400, Ralph Mowery

Only MALE wires have Wire Nuts!

Split Bolt Line Taps. Often referred to by the original manufacturer's name - Burndy
the catalog page with photos is at http://ecat.burndy.com/Comergent/burndy/cat/603260
On 12/03/2017 22:53, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Can't believe the price. Here in Burma, it costs around 30 cents a piece.