concrete sealers

Interested in hearing which sealer you have had good success. I have a stamped concrete walkway up the side of my house that I want to seal. I am partial to the "wet look".

Thanks

edee em I know the truth is out there, but I like to stay in...

Reply to
Edee em

David Modine

First, there are 2 general types: acrylic, which is waterbased and solvent based. In my experience, solvent based is far superior in terms of lasting longer and being more durable. However, you can't buy solvent based in some states anymore due to environmental regulations.

I use Sonneborn Kure - N - Seal, which I found online from a stamped concrete supplier, think they were in Oklahoma. It comes in a bright orange pail and I'm pretty sure it's what the installer used because I remember the look of the pail.

Reply to
trader4