Comments on WeatherMaster Windows

Looking at Weathermaster Insulator 7 replacement windows as an option for my home. Comments about company & the Insulator 7 window are solicited.

Reply to
R Mahone

I looked at their site and id say they are not only cheap but cheap as in construction. They dont make windows, or rate r or u values, or say they warranty glass. Argon low E ? who knows. Franlky you dont know what you are buying, Id say you can do better . If you want cheap OK thats what you are paying. Do you want top insulating in the industry look at HURD. You realy get what you pay for.

Reply to
mark Ransley