Comments on led wifi light bulb needed from Stormin'

Further explanation needed from Frank, because Stormin never clicks free floating links.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Saw one of these bulbs for sale in today's paper's Best Buy circular but could not find it on line. URL shows these LED bulbs with wifi control so you can change the light on your cell phone. Price about $80.

Reply to
Frank

Sounds too complicated.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Plus it might spy on you for the government.

Reply to
Frank

Anything that does too many things, often breaks.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I, myself, get that way some times.

Reply to
Pico Rico

Stormin Mormon wrote: "Anything that does too many things, often breaks.

Like our slow-close toilet seat, a guest recently tried to push it down to drop some bulk mail, and the seat sprung back up and nearly broke -

his jaw! :D

Reply to
thekmanrocks

tried to push it down to drop some bulk mail, and the seat sprung back up and nearly broke -

Wee bit of vomit, after a few too many drinks? Or, early Ebola symptoms?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I think this was on Shark Tank last year, if it's the same guys. Couple of college kids had the bulb and were looking for funding. As I recall the Shark Tank investors wouldn't put money in it because the two guys insisted on actually having their own company build the bulbs. The ST folks were trying to convince them that was nuts and they should just license it to one of the big bulb companies or similar. I thought the ST guys were spot on about that. And also that at $90 (the price back then), it would have to be for some very special applications, I don't see the general public buying them.

Reply to
trader_4