Clorox Wipes

I noticed a picture of Clorox Wipes. I guess they are paper towels impregnated with Clorox. Is that a new product?

I went to learn somethin about it it, and the page dimmed and a popup appeared: "An Important Safety Message

Bleach and other disinfectants are not suitable for consumption or injection under any circumstances. People should always read the label for proper usage instructions. Disinfecting surfaces with bleach and other disinfecting products is one of the ways to help stop the spread of COVID-19, according to the Centers for Disease Control. Our products are safe when used as directed. It?s critical that everyone understands the facts in order to keep themselves safe and healthy."

Now why do you suppose they have to say it shouldn't be injected or consumed? Hint: It wasn't because my cousin Vinnie suggested it should be.

BTW, did you notice there is no h in Clorox? And sometimes their products have no chlorine.

Reply to
micky

No. They've been available for years.

The lack of an h probably makes for a better trademark. Yes, their color-safe products have no chlorine.

Always read labels.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...