City property tax avoidance

None of that happens for free, plus there is less cash flow for the town NOW. Life is still best when we all do our part. On time.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Even better for the town; they simply calculate the interest and tack it on.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

You don't have to pay taxes; just put up a sigh that says "Church of the untaxed" and you are exempt. This is not cheating, all churched do it and they must be honest, right? ;)

Reply to
Nick Hull