cheap bump proof locks?

What is the cheapest deadbolt lock that resist bumping (and picking)? If it takes more than 1 minute to pick the lock, that is good enough for me.

Please do not suggest medeco locks. They cost > $100 and the keys are inconveniently large.

Reply to
peter

You could try posting your question to alt.locksmithing, they seem like nice guys.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Cheap and UL 437 don't seem to go hand and hand. This is what I did, check out

for an short term solution.

tom @

Just Joshin