Chamberlain/liftmaster garage door remotes don't work anymore

garage door remotes don't work unless I'm abot 10 to 15 feet away. Up till about a month ago (for the last 5 years) they worked from about

200 feet away. I have changed the reveiver board and tried a new remote with the same results. Has anybody experienced this and found a solution. Has anybody had any interference problems with invisable dog fences? A neihbor put a fence in but that's even about 200 feet away. Thanks for any advice.
Reply to
t.wilson

I would have guessed battery but looks like you've tested for that by getting a new remote.

My LM's get balky when the remote battery is old..... a new one brings operation back to normal but I only get about 50 ft, nowhere near your original 200 ft.

When did the dog fence go in?

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207

Bob, Thanks for your reply. The dog fence went in about a month before I started noticing problem. I went out after I posted this message and reprogrammed remotes. They are now working at about 30 feet. I guess I'll see if they work tomorrow.

Tom

Reply to
Tom