caulking

Can anyone recommend a solution to this problem. I installed a new shower kit two years past an very three months or so I have to clean/replace the caulking. I used 35 year mildew resistant caulking and still get mildew. Suggestions?

Reply to
The Stephen's

Spray the area with bleach before caulking and if mold starts , spray, before it grows out of control and ruins the caulk

Reply to
mark Ransley

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Tony Hwang wrote in news:ivzmb.177886$pl3.151962 @pd7tw3no:

And run the fan when applying the caulk!!!! The smell IS NOT nice in a confined space.

NJBrad

Reply to
Brad Bruce

Reply to