Caulk removal

I have to remove a sunroom built onto my house. My only problem is how can I remove latex or silicon caulking off the exterior brick so that it leaves non or very little trace?

Reply to
klaas

They sell caulk softener at HD.

IMHO: Reality check. Brick is very porous, meaning some caulk will remain. So if it was caulked once, you might want to cauk again.

later,

tom @

Tom The Great

whisky is a good caulk softener...hahahaha !

Reply to
roger61611

Funny, I get the opposite reaction. Whiskey seems to add rigidity to my caulk.

Well, I've got old caulk...

Reply to
roger61611

Propane torch?

Reply to
HeyBub

It would remove all my ambition to do home repair. So yes!

:D

tom @

Tom The Great

Any doctor can perform this task. It's called CASTRATION !!!! :)

Reply to
emailaddress

You don't seem to understand what the term castration means

Reply to
Eigenvector

Eigenvector posted for all of us...

You don't seem to know what the term research means.

Reply to
Tekkie®