Cars keep crashing into the rear of my car

I put a traffic light on the back of my car. It's a real one, goes from red to yellow, to green. Whenever it rurns green some moron crashes into the back of my car. How can I stop this from happening?
On 4/23/18 3:13 PM, snipped-for-privacy@patriotic.com wrote:

Turn the light off.
Everyone knows that you treat a non-working traffic light as a 4-way stop.