Car repair

Yesterday I had my head way up under the dashboard because after doing something really dumb, I had to replace a fuse. I was in a very uncomfortable position and then my wife comes out to pester me about something...so I SNAPPED at her.

When I pulled my head out, it was just the neighbor lady saying HI>

ooops

Reply to
philo

Should have asked for some stress relief.

Reply to
Thomas