Canadiana snowblower?

1) I just bought a older 12 h.p., 32" Canadiana snowblower for $500 Canadian. I need a manual for it.... Can I get one online?

2) Is this snowblower made by Noma? Brute?

3) I may need a couple of parts as well, I will have to make some calls around here locally. Anyone dealt with Canadiana before?

4) I can't seem to make out the number on the ID plate - what do I do to figure out the model #?

Howie

Reply to
Howie

You spent 500.00 HA HA! you got taken depending how old it is parts may be a issue when it breaks down.

Reply to
DR, Bob

This place here has parts for your snowblower hopefully if you send then a pic maybe they can tell you more about it!

Wayne

Reply to
wayne

It's a 10 hp, electric start, cab, that's still in pretty good shape. Why do you say I got ripped off ($500 Canadian)? New 10 hp models are easily $1000++. We bought it from my wife's uncle.

Are you saying I can't get parts for it?

Howie

Reply to
Howie