Can't find Toto Tank-to-bowl gasket

I have a Toto toliet (about 4 yrs old) with the G-MAX flushing system. I can't find the tank to bowl gasket anywhere. I have looked online and locally. It is different than most gaskets I have seen as it is more like soft foam than rubber. I am not sure of the exact model of the toliet, but think all GMAX would use the same. Anyone know where to get one of these?

Reply to
Mike C

I bet a dealer can help you. Have you called them?

Edwin Pawlowski

Try these guys. They are Toto dealers and specialize in solving impossible plumbing problems, finding parts, etc.

Roy Starrin