Buttons or Remote not working

The buttons or remote don't work. I have to plug in my a/c to turn it on. Good that it is stuck on good setting. Control panel ?
replying to Matt, The Fixer wrote: Control Panel? Depends on what version of Windows you are using.
On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 5:14:06 PM UTC-4, Matt wrote:

Unless the unit has a battery to maintain settings, never seen one that does, but if it does I'd remove/replace the battery. But otherwise, since you're removing AC to power to use it and it won't reset or respond, sounds like the control panel. Might be a cable connection I suppose. Does the display light up like normal?