On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 5:14:06 PM UTC-4, Matt wrote:
Unless the unit has a battery to maintain settings, never seen one that
does, but if it does I'd remove/replace the battery. But otherwise,
since you're removing AC to power to use it and it won't reset or
respond, sounds like the control panel. Might be a cable connection
I suppose. Does the display light up like normal?
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.