bullnose update

When we pointed out the little nail holes, he said there is no way to cover them because the noses are laminate (mdf) board. Also is it his responsibility to fill the nail holes in the baseboards he installed? Thanks in advance. He said he used 18 gauge finishing nails, He also did the same in all doorways.

-- The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.

Reply to
Ninip

If you stay with your original post, everyone will know what you're referring to.

He _didn't_ install the _T_ moldings correctly by nailing them, it really doesn't matter who is responsible for filling them. As far as the rest of the baseboards etc, what does your contract say? Normally the customer wants a finished project, I would say you got yourself a yeh-hoo and not an installer.

Reply to
Sonny

Why would anyone nail *through* the laminate? You may luck out and get a colored caulk, or a wax touch-up crayon that will fill this, but they were installed incorrectly in the first place.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Cochran