Bosch dishwasher wont drain

Hi,

I have a Bosch dishwasher with aquasensor (model #sgs5632ff/01).

It is in a second home in a hard water area and is infrequently used.

Having been left for quite a long time, It doesnt fill up properly to begin with, though this is probably more due to the feeder pipes clogging up.

Once the water starts to feed through the wash program cuts out mid-way through. This happpens most often on the normal cycle. The prewash cycle tends to work OK.

We have tried cleaning the dishwasher filter, running descaler through and putting descaler in the end of the outflow pipe where a sensor box seems to be but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated! Cheers squelch41

Reply to
squelch41