Bloom Energy on 60 Minutes

Douglas Johnson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

CBS and 60 Minutes have major credibility deficits.

60 Minutes is famous for editing it's product to depict what they wish to depict. And CBS too FAR too long to dump Rather.
Reply to
Jim Yanik

Just think of the credibility deficits you have strung together here over the years!

Reply to
salty

I think that is being a bit overly negative. They have passed a lot more scrutiny than some company hyping diet pills, which typically has NO scrutiny at all. Kleiner-Perkins is a well known venture capital company that has backed some of the most successful startups in history. Those include Sun, Amazon and Google. Before they hand over $100mil, and knowing it's going to take another $300mil more, I can assure you that they have done their due diligence. And with their access to the best and brightest scientists and engineers, I would be comfortable that it's a lot sounder than a diet pill scam.

Reply to
trader4