Blinking Oil Light On Cub Cadet

replying to michael, Ty wrote: Take the battary out. Look down on the rt. Side below is a wire with a side electric connecter. Ck wire and fiting
replying to All Thumbs, Hoopzref wrote: Thanks thought there was a problem
replying to Hoopzref, Scott wrote: Both the "CHNG OIL" and blinking red light on the oil feature of the display seem worthless to me. Have had both flashing at me with full clean oil recently changed. If you are cognizant of your hrs on the meter and doing changes as recommended and levels are good they're a nuisance.
replying to All Thumbs, Timmy24 wrote: You can reset the change oil light simply by unplugging the lcd monitor for about 10 sec