Blinking Oil Light On Cub Cadet

replying to dennisgauge, Kenny wrote: Dumb ass answer.

Reply to
Kenny
22HP kohler
Reply to
lisabrunetta9

replying to dpb, edmanmows wrote: My Cub Cadet just hit 100 hours. Oil light started flashing. Oil full, filter Ok. Kawaski Fr600v. Run it full bore, light goes out. If it blows up drink a beer.

Reply to
edmanmows
*Great Answer!!!!*
Reply to
Raccoon Dad

I had the blinking light changed oil and filter light stopped blinking when pro was engaged

Reply to
Kenneth

What is pro?

And who is she marrying?

Reply to
micky

it comes on and off every 50 hours whether you changed the oil or not it is a oil reminder indicator of every 50 hours it is not resettable it just comes on then goes off if you change the oil before or after the light it will still cycle every 50 hours it does not know whether you changed the oil or not.

Reply to
dtech

That's a bad way to engineer a mechanism, all they had to do was say if the oil light is blinking, and you started the tractor with the reverse button held down, clear the light.

Reply to
Brant