black mould washing machine door seal

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Huge saying something like:

LOL! Priceless.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

LOL. Forget all the above drivel. Do you still want to claim:

Claim: Bosch front loaders sold in the USA are somehow different "European type" front loaders and make it sound like they are somehow unique and one of the only machines of that type available?

Fact: They have features similar to ALL THE OTHER WIDELY AVAILABLE FRONT LOADERS being sold be virtually every washing machine manufacturer selling products in the USA: Maytag, Whirpool, LG, Samsung, Kenmore, Frigidare, GE, etc.

Claim: Runours about Bosch service being poor.

Fact: Instead of posting about rumours, if you don't have any factual data or experience, only an idiot would cite rumours as advice.

Claim: Front loaders aren't common here.

Fact: They represent a substantial part, if not most, of many of these manufacturer's product lines. When's the last time you;ve been in a US appliance retailer or even looked at their website. Did you look at the Bestbuy link?

Claim: HE detergent for front loaders is hard to find in the US.

Fact: The shelves in any supermarket, discount store, wholesale club are full of them. Tide, Gain, All, Cheer, House brands, probably 8 or more different ones to choose from in any reasonable store.

So, what kind of moron are you?

Reply to
trader4

Strawman.

Proof by assertion.

Not what I said.

Strawman.

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

A damn sight cleverer one than you, it would appear.

Now do f*ck off back under whichever rock it was you crawled out from under.

Reply to
Huge

No comment on the other assertions but I looked out of interest and Frigidaire were offering one top loader and about twenty front loaders, which would seem to indicate correct rather than incorrect!

Reply to
Bob Mannix