Bissell big green machine " Won't spray,"

Everything else works but quit spraying out liquid?

Reply to
Sheri Brown

First thing I would do is remove and clean all tubing and the spray nozzle. Could be dried up residue from the last use.

If that does nothing I'd see of the pump can be opened up.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The unit was likely put away with soap in the pump and it stuck. Happened to my big blue Bissel. I took it apart and rapped on the pump with the power on and it freed up.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

I wonder if that's what happened to me.

Reply to