Beveled Mirror mounting

I've mounted a beveled mirror 30" x 30" in my bathroom, using 4 clear plastic mirror mounting clips. The clips break easily, especially if over tightened, due to the bevel angle of the glass against the clip. I have to leave the clip very loose to prevent it from breaking.

I don't want to use the bigger metal clips because they are way to big as they are designed for a full 1/4" mirror. The bevelled mirror edge would slop around in those clips.

Are clear plastic clips available that better accomodate the bevel? Or a better mounting method?

Reply to
Lee

local glass companies use mirror mastic in a caulking gun tube (no clips).

Reply to
Carpenter Ant

Yes.

Or