best pressure washer?

I need a pressure washer for light duty---cleaning vinyl siding and the deck. I see that Black and Decker has one with the attachments I need (brushes, etc.), electric.

Any experience with this? Recommendations on electric vs. gas? Like I said, I'm going to go crazy with thing.

Thanks.

Reply to
BKS

last issue popular mechanics tested them all

Reply to
mark Ransley

last issue popular mechanics tested them all

Reply to
mark Ransley

Reply to
tflfb

As another poster noted, it depends on how much you wish to spend. I strongly advise you to forget about electrics and go with a gas model that offers at least 2500 psi. Electric models don't have sufficient pressure for efficient cleaning of even moderately sized areas. I'm not saying they don't work, but I will equate the experience to cleaning a deck with an eraser... They also fail very quickly; quality just isn't inherent in the low end of this market (IMO all electric models can be considered low end).

Victor

Reply to
Victor Grund