"Best" Place For Replacement Amana Fridge Door Shelves

Hello,

Have to replace two of the shelves that clip into the door of my 30 yr. old Amana Refrigerator, Model No.TC18G-L

There are several "parts" places on the web that sell these, but apparently all they sell are white ones.

They claim they are original Amana parts, but this is quite doubtful.

What I need is an almond colored one, hopefully with the wood-grain brown decal on the front.

It may be impossible due to the unit's age now, but sure would be nice to find matching parts. Fridge works just fine.

Anyone have any suggestions as to the "best" place to shop for this kind of thing ? (or, who to avoid)

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob