Fridge door shelves

I've had a couple of these break and I'm look to replace them. While I'm at it, I thought I'd replace all of them to avoid inconsistency of look. (I'm talking about the ones on the inside of the door here, not the shelves in the body of the fridge itself)

The problem is....

The fridge is branded as Buderus, and was included in the fitted kitchen when we bought the house, new, some 12 years ago.

A little Googling says that Buderus may have been bought by either Bosh or Hotpoint, or possibly both at different times - but neither of those two companies' parts departments has heard of the name.

I contacted a very helpful chap at an online supplier who researched what looks like the part numbers moulded into the plastic of the shelves and it shows a match with some Whirlpool units. Problem is these are special order only, in total about £60 worth, take 28 days to arrive, may not actually fit if they turn out to be the wrong ones, and because they're special order, he (understandably) wouldn't take them back if they're wrong. He sent me a pic of one and it *looks* OK, but its not clear enough to see the fixing mechanisms

Anybody got any ideas about finding out more about Buderus, or verifying whether they are really likely to fit?

The fridge in question is an undercounter unit, shorter and wider than a conventional freestanding unit, and the items in question are

a full door width bottle shelf a similar type container with a hinged lid two half width dairy containers

Thanks for any help

Brian

Reply to
bigbria