Bees in the ground?

we mark the hole during the day by putting a stick pointing out the hole,then pour some gasoline has down the hole at night. a quart will do.the fumes kill em in a second. lucas

ds549

Use plain old cheep bleach---just poor it in the hole & forget it. I get it at the $ store

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
JP

In article , snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says... :) Use plain old cheep bleach---just poor it in the hole & forget it. I :) get it at the $ store :) :) Bleach can sterilize the soil in the area for awhile creating a vegetation dead zone. The sevin dust at night is probably the best/safest home owner remedy suggested so far....

Reply to
Lar