Be a heavy equipment operator.

Do you want to earn big money? Be a heavy equipment operator.
Get the respect of your co-workers and friends.
All you need is a valid driver's license. I will train you and help you get your Operator's License.
See my trailning program here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RouylX6Wp3A

On 3/28/2019 6:35 AM, micky wrote:

Sign me up! I'm ready to go if I can make more money. I presently make $7.50 an hour but if I can get $8 it would be worth it. I do have a drivers license and the suspension will be up in another two weeks. Can you lend me $125 that I have to pay to get it back?
Pretty sure I have the skills. I once pulled a wagon with my bicycle. My little brother was only scratched when he fell out when it tipped over. I want to run equipment with a big cab that can fit a beer cooler too.
Where to I show up?
Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Southern Border Wall Erection Service
--