battery rebuilder

awhile ago someone posted a place that installs new batteries in tool battery packs essentially rebuilding them.

Am looking for a reliable place that does this

Reply to
hallerb

Try Batteries Plus+

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I've used

and was very satisfied with the new rebuilt packs. Took about a week including shipping time.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I've use voltman batteries to rebuild 2 18V batteries within the last year. Look at them.

Steve

41ºN
Reply to
Whispurr the Cat

We have a local Interstate Battery store that does this with a next day delivery. There is also a nearby Batteries + store which has somewhat higher prices. Check your Yellow Pages, you may be closer than you think. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Went to my local battery rebuilder store front with the battery pack from a DustBuster. They quoted $18.00 and it'll be ready tomorrow. I went to WalMart and bought a new DirtDevel DustBuster clone for $17.00.

Sometimes it's not worth it.

Reply to
HeyBub

I"ve been told Interstate battery rebuilds batteries.

Dean

Reply to
Dean Hoffman