Bathroom Smells

My bathroom has had a smell for like 2 months now well its been like that ever since i moved in my apartment. It has a smell that i dont really know what to compare it with. It has the smell all day it doesnt go away. It espically smells really bad after ur done taking a shower and it smells bad also when i mop the floor. I dont know where its coming from. I thought it was my shower curtains but i bought some new ones and the smell was still thier. I clean the bathroom everyday but the smell would still be in thier. I dont know what else to do!!

Reply to
Jenny1

Jenny1

Reply to
Jenny1

If its a dead animal....... Just let it be the smell will be gone soon.

Reply to
Tim Taylor

My kinda girl!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Momma always said you have to pull down on that silver handle on the commode every now and then...

(I LOVE my Jenny!!!!!)

;-]

Reply to
Forest Gump