Barking Dog

Put out a tape recorder, and record the dog barking. When it really annoys you, set up speakers and run cords off your home stereo. Blast the barking dog sounds directly at the old lady's house. This won't make the neighborhood more quiet, but it will make you feel better.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

that walks by

you, but

from one side

Another dog is just more motivation for barking. My neighbor proved that.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Really ? Never seen that happen to a bored pooch. Usually they will start playing, etc as they have something to do.

Maybe the neighbor needs training.

Randy

RSMEINER

Got two buddies that seem to do the job, Smith and Wesson..

OK old one and was just kidding

I was really wondering about those electronic gadgets when detecting a dog barking is supposed to emit a high frequency noise to keep the dog from barking, Do these really work ?

Reply to
MC

You got that right. Training the neighbor took 6-7 years of calls to animal control.

Playing and barking seemed to go together for her dogs.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

All dogs are going to bark some. Thats what they do. Shouldn't really be a problem unless it's endless or goes on for hours on end.

Randy

RSMEINER

Or wakes you up every morning.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

That to. Think of them as 4 legged security systems.

Randy

RSMEINER