Ballgas deal

If you use Balgas propane there is a deal out there Promo Code FF20131

$1.99 a gallon. I would usually pay $4.60 or so.

Reply to
gfretwell

Sounds like pre-Obama pricing?

. Christ> If you use Balgas propane there is a deal out there Promo Code FF20131 >

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That must be in very small quantities because I just purchased 320 gallon for $1.359 per gallon.

Don

Reply to
IGot2P

it did turn out that Romney was full of hot-air

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I have a 150 gallon tank. My guess is you live somewhere gas is just cheap.

Reply to
gfretwell

Propane gas prices, like automobile gasoline prices and fuel oil prices, are not uniform across the US. My last propane delivery was on April 16, 2013. 21 gals @ 3.80 a gallon. My last fuel oil delivery was on September 9, 2013. 301 gals @ $3.72

Reply to
willshak