Baby Blue vinyl siding

Does anyone know of a source for baby blue (or maybe it's "power blue") vinyl siding? I have a house that is covered on three sides with the stuff and I'd like to complete the job. Why the previous owner didn't, I don't know -- maybe he got sick of it.

Anyway, I hate to reside the entire house, but I can't find this stuff anywhere. Vinyl siding distributors just laugh at me when I walk in the door.

If none exists, can I paint over the siding? Has anyone ever done this?

Thanks,

John

Reply to
jgold723

You don't have to reside the entire house even if you can't find the blue siding.

Side the remainder with whatever and paint the whole house with whatever color you like using 100% acrylic paint.

Honestly, it will last forever.

You will never have to paint it again.

My brother painted his blue vinyl siding white in 1988 and to this day it looks great.

And believe me one gallon of paint goes a long way on vinyl.

So it won't cost much.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
greg6755

Or post back and maybe we can trade. I have a baby blue house and dislike the color.

Lou

Reply to
Lou