ATTN:Edwin Pawlowski

Can you email me off board if you have the time?

I would like to look at my landlord deposition and tell me if it makes any sense to you. I am going to hire someone to counter his testimony at trial, if you think his reasoning is questionable.

Chuck snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
garciyalater

Greetings,

Is there an active landlord(/tenant) newsgroup? I am not complaining about the above post being off-topic -- I just want to know for my own tenant issues.

Thank you for your time and energy, William

Reply to
William.Deans

I believe there has to be somewhere....

but this isnt landlord tenant so much as it is a ? about home repair....

I think you can find a lot of landlord tenant legal stuff in the misc.legal newsgroup....

Reply to
garciyalater

Luckily for you, Ed accepts PayPal...

RicodJour

unfortunatley, I cant pay travel expenses......

but if he is in the western mass area....I may have my hired gun!!

Reply to
garciyalater

Bidding war! I'm near NYC and I work for bread and water...and gas. Tolls, depreciation, appreciation, a nice salami on rye sandwich with mayo and lettuce would be nice, too. I'd need a new suit if I'm going to testify - I like Zegna or Armani - nothing extravagant, keep it under $2000 if I can. After that it's my usual hourly rate, which has been described as fleecing or highway robbery depending on your sense of the poetic. ;)

RicodJour

Several members here are landlords myself included.

There have been several threads here regarding tenant issues. Post if you wish.

If you find a specific newsgroup please let me know.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

Will work for booze. I'm in eastern CT. I did send you my email.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski