Artemide Tolomeo

The new contemporary and modern designed suspension lights as those from Artemide Tolomeo are creating waves in the market giving a romantic touch to the room through their illumination. These lights by Artemide Tolomeo reflect your taste and add a finishing touch to your room.

Ann Bleeker

Not quite! This reflects *my* taste...

Bill

Shoot, they epically fail to reflect my taste and I don't even have a Y chromosome.

Spammers.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

taste...

You might be able to get one on eBay or Amazon.com. Not a lamp, that is. :-)

Reply to
willshak

Creating waves in the market huh? Then why do you need to spam us? And by gawd I can't possibly see anyway they can provide a "romantic touch" to a room, a robotic touch yes, romantic no.

Reply to
Tony