Are you using one electric water heater now? tank or tankless?

Are you using one electric water heater now? tank or tankless?

Reply to
ateliving

Hi everyone,

Are you using one electric water heater now? tank or tankless? If so, are you afraid that some electric current leaks out? If at that time, you are bathing, would you think what would happened? It's very awful!!

Now you could get one very safe electric water heater if you ask one more safety device form your electric water heater supplier. You should know this safety device name---Electric leakage protection wall. Yes, it would works as one substantial safety wall to protect you from the leakage of the electric current.

This safety device is very cheaper, small, beautiful, and easy installation.

If you are interested in this safety device---Electric leakage protection wall. Please consult your local dealer or contact us. Click this link to find the detail directly and quickly:

Arthur Huang Ateliving Trade and industries Co.,Ltd Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Website:

ateliving

This has to be one of the most bizarre posts I've ever seen here. I still can't figure out if it's supposed to be a joke or it's serious.

Reply to
trader4