Are Touchless Faucets Worth The Cost?

It ONLY applies if you need enough water to get hot water to the faucet, obviously

Reply to
clare

I guess I'm not "most people". Rarely do I need cold as possible and I certainly don't need hot as possible in a hands free situation. Warm to wash hands is where I would like my hands free operation to reside. Starting at pipe-temperature and increasing to the warm setting as hot water becomes available is the reason I wish the temp control was still available.

Anything other than hands free, such as filling a pot or the dishpan, is where I would use the handle.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Watch for the one, described as resembling the silencer on a sniper rifle, that they said was so simple to install a housewife could do it. They didn’t mention whether a trained monkey could.

Reply to
Shirley

I wouldn' t touch them.

Reply to