AR Anti-Reflective Glass For A Picture Frame ?

Hi,

I've spent a lot of time on the web trying to find a source for this, but, surprisingly, I can't seem to come up with anybody selling this as individual pieces. Perhaps nobody uses it anymore ?

Looking to replace the glass in a picture frame (8x10) with AR glass, also called anti-reflective.

It's the glass with a deposited thin film coating on it to cut reflections down close to zero.

Anyone happen to know a source for ?

Thanhks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

I'd check with a good local picture framing shop, if you have one.

Reply to
trader4

In addition to a local framing shop, a quick search produced this on Ebay:

trader4

Hobby lobby

Reply to
IGot2P

I got low-glare glass from my local glass shop.

Reply to
clare

At least the local Hobby Lobby only sells clear glass. The same glass that's available at the glass shop down the street at 1/5 the price.

Reply to
krw