Anyone have a True Life 12000 Watt Generator??

Sure . Did you and your buddy-bots just create all the web references and google hits for this new brand ? Where do I send my money ? John T.

Reply to
hubops

we have a truelife 12000E I NEED A wireing harness// snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
sandra64

I have a 12000 and I love it .

Reply to
Kabodaman

I have had one for six years now runs very well it is a diesel it is a bit noisy but that’s OK are used to have a gasoline powered Miller bobcat that I use for generator also but it used way too much fuel where is the diesel I have nowUse very little fuel

Reply to
Ms

I have a true life generator 12000

Reply to
Dusty

My name is Dusty I have a true-life 12000 generator for sale 207 830 07655

Reply to
Dusty