Any Electrician?

Anyone has contact of electrician who comes to the home to fix problem wif lighting?

How much does he charge?

Does the lighting shop at next door do house service?

-- betty perez

Reply to
betty perez

Check the "Yellow Pages" under Electrician. Usually, by the hour. However, to save yourself some money, see if you can dope out what the problem might be.

Reply to
professorpaul

Yes, they do. They charge $15 an hour. You can get Bob to come out cheaper though, $8 an hour and a couple of beers. call him at 234-8998

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

There are many licensed electricians. I do all my wiring myself, not too difficult.

Around here, from $65 to $110 an hour, licensed, insured, bonded.

Probably not, but you can ask for a recommendation.

Reply to
Phisherman

Wut duz he cum wif?

Reply to
Frank

E dun bring da ho.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

betty perez wrote in news:b9qdnV9N3o_1jKDXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Depends on if you care if they're an active alcoholic.

Reply to
Red Green

"margaretwhite" asked the *same* exact question at this web site...

Bill

Are you located in Colorado?

Reply to
Shila Medina

Apparently she didn't like the answers there, either.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken