Another old product source -- rolled picket fence

Okay, here's another formerly quite common product can't seem to locate a current source for--white painted roll picket fence. Like the red snow fence in construction, except pre-painted and w/ a pointed tip on the picket (some call it "Gothic"). Here's a picture of it except is only 2-ft high and need 4-ft high to replace existing.

Tried contacting Greenes Fence to see about a special order, perhaps, but not only a "no, can't/won't do that", but absolutely no response or even acknowledgement. Guess I'll try again by phone and get told that I'm barking up the wrong tree there tomorrow... :(

Meanwhile, anybody seen any of this anywhere, I'd surely like to know where -- guess that I'm getting to be an old fogey is becoming obvious... :)

Reply to
dpb

try here (Google is your friend..)

Reed

Thanks, I'd found them once some time before but for some reason my searches yesterday didn't pinpoint them -- I'll be sure to make a bookmark this time.

They're a fair distance, but so far they're only one w/ the 4' white so may be only choice. I'd forgotten but a year or so ago I e-mailed them asking about distributors but never got a response--guess I'll try phone this time as getting closer to actually doing something.

Reply to
dpb

OK, got answer back from American Fence this AM -- unfortunately, since they're in Galveston/Houston area, that's a pretty fur piece away. Shipping appears to be going to nearly double the cost unless can find a closer distributor/manufacturer to the mid-high plains region. Anybody else seen/know of a supplier? Find it somewhat surprising given the cost of other fencing these days this isn't a much more popular option still...

Reply to
dpb