19ft x3ft picket fence with gate

Hi, How much would you charge for labour, to erect a 19 ft x 3ft picket fence plus make the gate,

Regards,

George

Reply to
George

For D-I-Y?

Can I have a sig > Not too much common sense floating around here lately ....

Quite.

It looks just the thing!

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Thats a mighty tall fence. :-)

Reply to
Fray Bentos

...and not very wide!

Reply to
Phil

We wouldn't, we'd do it ourselves (the clue is in the name of the group).

Reply to
Rob Morley

Depends a lot on how many holes you have to make in what sort of ground.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

As much as I thought I could get away with :-)

Dave

Reply to
The Medway Handyman