Another Gender Reveal death

What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In this case the father to be is now dead.

Ed Pawlowski

Most of the time people are messing around with explosives that have no idea what they are doing..

Many have been killed or injured because of not following simple directions and common sense. Just as that 40 year old teacher that used glue on her hair when she ran out of hair spray.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

And they have already procreated ! ... so much for Darwin .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

The reason the party was being held is irrelevant.

It's not a gender reveal death, it's a stupidity/lack of common sense and practical judgement death...

Reminds me of that old saw about removing all the warning labels from dangerous things and letting stupidity sort things out.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

I'd never heard of it before - until fairly recently - when one of my daughter's friends decided to do it - - the expectant father - a golf pro - hit a special golf ball - that was loaded with pink/blue powder - but no explosives were involved. John T.

Reply to
hubops

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:06:19 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to digest...

I think it is endemic of this generation. Disregard consequences. Of course every generation has their fad...

Reply to
Tekkie©

You just can not put enough warning lables on things. Like the latest hair spray woman and the spray glue. I think it mentioned skin, eyes, and another part of the body, but not hair. Most people do not read the warning lables anyway. It is just there to help protect the company if someone does something stupid.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Like the generation of my parents, eating gold fish. I am not sure what the fad of my generation (baby boomer) was other than smoking, dope, and drinking. Wonder any of us survived with all the dangerous things we grew up with.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 17:28:33 -0500, Ralph Mowery posted for all of us to digest...

Yeah, we were a self destructive group! Don't forget sex and HIV. No airbags to soften the crash.

Reply to
Tekkie©

Things have gotten so bad that a number of firearm manufacturers now feel compelled to roll stamp safety warnings on the barrel.

You know: treat every gun as loaded, don't point the gun at anything you don't want to shoot, keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you're ready to shoot, be sure of your target and what's behind it...

Reply to
Wade Garrett

She saw the gorilla and thought it was good stuff...

Reply to
rbowman

That's how I read it when I first saw a mention of gender reveal -- I'm going to reveal what gender(s) it think I am today.

Reply to
rbowman

I revealed my gender at the grocery store and now I'm not allowed in Winn Dixie any more.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 18:36:32 -0500, Wade Garrett posted for all of us to digest...

Use other end...

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 18:55:46 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

Hot, so hot, finally a manly man in her life.

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 18:57:55 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

I wonder how many high school boys will identify to get into the girlz locker room? Man, what a workout.

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 22:06:55 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to digest...

Trespassed ya? Change your identity and go back in, claim sexual harassment or transgender rights.

Reply to
Tekkie©

I still don't get it.

Is this where people thinking of sex-change surgery finally reveal themselves. Or is it done after the ultrasound shows what sex the baby is? Or do they just get some good looking girls (in their 20's) who take their clothes off to reveal their gender. (No touching, just revelation?)

Reply to
micky

Yeppers ! ... please tell us more ? ... or not. John T.

Reply to
hubops